Header Ads

#MySuperStarStory: Singer Waje Remembers, “My Demo CD Was Once Thrown Away Right In Front Of Me”

waje-NL
It is not always that rosy, and every successful person has a story to tell.
Singer Waje during an interview for #MySuperStarStory disclosed that her demo CD was once thrown away in front of her, when she approached a stakeholder for help.
“I walked up to somebody. I was like “Hey, my name is Waje and I just want to be out there,” because I just wanted their encouragement.
I gave them my demo and they held the demo, and in just a split second that I looked away, I turned back and the guy had flung my CD away,”
she spoke on her experience
- See more at: http://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/2015/04/15/mysuperstarstory-singer-waje-remembers-my-demo-cd-was-once-thrown-away-right-in-front-of-me/#sthash.7HWgYIs6.dpuf

No comments

please feel free to drop your comments

Privacy policy. Powered by Blogger.