Header Ads

Tinubu Offers Free Health Care to Lagosians

1004F04.Oluremi-Tinubu.jpg - 1004F04.Oluremi-Tinubu.jpg
 Senator Oluremi Tinubu
By Martins Ifijeh
In a bid to improve the quality of life for the residents of Lagos Central Senatorial District, the All Progressives Congress, senatorial candidate for the zone, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, at the weekend organised a free health care programme for the residents.
The programme tagged: ‘Restoration 2015’, held at Rowe Park Sports Complex, Lagos, had in attendance over 2,000 persons who were treated for various ailments including high blood pressure, eyes and teeth problems, and diabetes, among others.
Others who were not treated for any ailment were given general test to ascertain if they had any medical issue that would need to be attended to or not.
While speaking during the programme, Senator Tinubu reiterated her commitment towards assisting people with health challenges.
She described the programme as “an emergency hospital”, because it was able to proffer solutions to many health problems. “I am not a doctor but whatever comes in my place for help I am ready to do that,” she said.
A participant at the programme, Mrs. Funmi Lanre, commended the senator for coming to the people’s medical aid.
She said: “I have been tested and the doctor said my blood pressure is a bit high. So he gave me some drugs and also explained to me on how to use them. I am indeed grateful because it is financially tasking to buy these drugs.”

No comments

please feel free to drop your comments

Privacy policy. Powered by Blogger.